Short-circuit in wiring and sockets burned. Aerator: damaged (below).
VIETNAM. In Ho Chi Minh City (also called HCM City, the former Saigon and the country's largest city), in Tan Binh district, ward No 2 - on May 02 (2012), Mr. T. .. called the firefighters to extinguish the fire that engulfed the third floor of his house. The fire had an unusual cause, the energy radiated by the body of the daughter of Mr. T..
The family discovered this strange power of this girl (age not reported) about a month ago (April, 2012), and the fact was published in the midia in the hope that scientists, interested in the case perhaps - could help to discover the "disease" of the girl.
The family discovered this strange power of this girl (age not reported) about a month ago (April, 2012), and recently published the fact was publishe in the midia in the hope that scientists, interested in the case perhaps - could help to discover the "disease" of the girl.
Other difficult situations happen: she burned the seat of the toilet while sitting on it, sometimes your clothes catch fire. Fearful, parents try to avoid a more serious accident, and when his daughter goes to sleep, they leave wet towels and buckets of water next to the bed to fight a possible fire.
The girl was subjected to tests in the Cho Ray Hospital, but the doctors did not find anything that could cause the phenomenon. Then the family took the case to evaluation by a scientist of Hong Bang International University, Du Quang Chau.
After several months of testings, Quang Chau confirmed the existence of anomalies in one of the cerebral hemispheres girl but there is still no scientific conclusion that can to explain the extraordinary power of this child.
THIS NEWS IN PORTUGUESE
SOURCE: Young girl capable of burning objects.
VIETNAM NET, published in 14/05/2012.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.